Customers who will buy at least three different varieties of Extra Virgin Olive oil will have the opportunity to put in their basket an Olive Oil Tasting webinar for these varieties with Anita Zachou - Expert Olive Oil Taster.
Οnline Olive Oil Tasting for our customers who will buy from three or more different varieties of extra virgin olive oil. Customers who will buy three different varieties of extra virgin olive oil will have the opportunity to put in their basket an online tasting seminar for these varieties with Anita Zachou.
Olive oil is the cornerstone of the Mediterranean Diet and a key component of the daily diet, generously offering its multiple health benefits and unique taste. This olive juice is rich in nutrients and the healthiest condiment able to spice up any culinary creation.
Really, who can imagine a life without the extra virgin olive oil?
But are all olive oils the same? Do they all offer health benefits and unique taste? Do all olive oils pair well with all foods? How sure are you that you know how to choose quality olive oil and use it properly in your kitchen? How well do you know if the olive oil you buy corresponds to the money you pay?
This webinar aims to give you all the information you need to know to:
• choose quality olive oil for yourself and your family
• combine its different varieties with food and create unique dishes
• cook with it properly while maintaining its beneficial health properties
• store it in such a way that it retains its positive properties for a longer period
- Olive oil Categories
- Olive oil quality criteria & organoleptic analysis of virgin olive oils (method, positive properties and defects)
- Olive oil tasting (3 or more extra virgin olive oils and 2 defectives)
- Olive oil and Gastronomy
- Storage - Preservation of Olive Oil
- Myths and truths about extra virgin olive oil
Participants will receive at their homes:
- The extra virgin olive oils they will buy plus two defective samples.
- Olive oil tasting glasses from biodegradable material and a table mat.
- Instructions for setting up the tasting.
- Certificate of attendance.
Duration: 1.5-2.5 hours
(depending on the number of olive oils to be tested)
Cost per person