Pine Honey of Thasos, Mouriki Honey, 300gr
Pine honey has a slightly dark colour. It is rich in phenols and trace elements such as calcium and magnesium, has antibacterial action against microorganisms, and strengthens the body’s defenses due to its powerful antioxidant elements.
Pine honey has a slightly dark color. It is rich in phenols & trace elements such as calcium and magnesium, has an antibacterial effect against microorganisms & strengthens the body's defenses due to the strong antioxidant elements it contains.
Pine honey comes from honeydew secretions and constitutes approximately 65% of the total honey production in Greece. It is preferred by consumers because it is not particularly sweet compared to flower honey.
• The nutritional value of pine honey is due to the large number of different substances that coexist in its composition.
• A special place is occupied by trace elements, which are found in large concentrations, characterizing it as a honey of high nutritional value.
• It has a high content of sodium and potassium.
• It has strong antimicrobial properties.
• It has an antiseptic effect, helps to deal with inflammation and acts against cough and gout.