- A natural organic extra virgin olive oil
- High in polyphenols and twice as high as the EU regulation.
- A pure natural organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Early harvest just after the limited.
- Used by many of our customers for gastronomy.
- Picked from trees ranging from 100 to 500 years old.
- Cold pressed within hours at low temperature.
- Produced with minimal impact on the environment.
A rare extra virgin olive oil with character, from Corfu island. Produced drop by drop with painstaking care, this first batch of limited edition, early-harvest fresh olive juice is full of concentrated goodness. In return, it rewards us with a superb, unfiltered olive oil with the aroma of freshly-harvested and pressed olives, emerald green colour, rich texture and unique peppery taste. All are indications of its unusually high polyphenol content, which is what gives olive oil its healthy benefits.
The oleocanthal and oleacein concentrations in “The Governor”™ are 7 times higher than the average of the samples and the highest value recorded among all commercially-available bottled oils since 2009. The total hydroxytyrosol derivatives are 61% higher than the stipulated European regulation. The daily consumption of 20g is known to protect the blood lipids from oxidative stress.
The olive oil is stored in our HACCP and ISO 22000: 2005 hygiene-certified standardization unit(OLIVE FABRICA)
Los Angeles International extra virgin Olive oil Competition : Gold Medal (Packaging design)
Tokyo International extra virgin Olive oil Competition: Silver Metal (Quality)